Reports to: Head in Asia
Location: Home-based (any city in China)
Package: Competitive base salary + commission + Benefits (incl. insurance and visa sponsorship for foreign nationals)
Our client is a fine wine and spirits négociant located in Bordeaux. It was founded more than one hundred years ago as a wine trading company, and began expanding its portfolio. The company has an impressive portfolio of fine wines for distribution from its own châteaux in France and estates in Spain, Italy, Chile, Greece and the United States. They also have a spirits division, focusing on whiskey, Cognac and rum.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Represent the Company and the Company’s Brand on the designated area and enhance our reputation toward our customers but also toward our Representatives.
- Implements Company worldwide sales programs by developing field sales action plans. Follow up push / pull.
- You will be asked to maintain and increase sales volume, control product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- When needed you will be traveling to attend major wine fairs in Asia or Europe to represent the company
- Strong experience in the Wine trade in China and a strong wine education background with perfect understanding of the various wine distribution channels in China.
- A Wine Passionate, you are as well an Ambassador of French Culture with Grand Crus knowledge.
- Open minded, enjoy meeting new people. You are animated by a winning spirit, sales acumen and a real capacity to create strong relationships.
- You are willing to invest yourself in the long-term with a human-size company with family style management.
- This position involves a large number of business trip, regular communication in English & Chinese. Knowledge of French is a plus.
- Can work in an independent way
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player and responsible person
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Knows about the Bordeaux trade as well as foreign wines
Description of the relationships and roles within the company, including supervisory positions, subordinating roles and other working relationships:
You will be designated a Sales Assistant located in Bordeaux for the back-office work.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English to: [email protected]