Are You Looking for a New Adventure?
Work at INS and Experience Exciting Challenges That Bring You Forward
Marketing and Editorial Assistant
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Duration: 6 Months
Location: INS Consulting Office in Jing’an District, Shanghai
Dynamic company based in Shanghai since 2006, INS Global Consulting is a leader in PEO Services in China and provides a set of administrative and legal support solutions to help its international clients develop or establish their companies in China. As part of our development, we are looking for an intern that can fulfill the Business Development and Marketing assistant role within our structure.
- Website update
- Write articles for the blog and other online platforms;
- Blog outreach – SEO
- Community management
- Initiate and implement new strategies
- Daily monitoring on social networks
You will be working with a project manager and will be able to follow ongoing training for the duration of the internship. Additionally, an internship at INS in Shanghai will give you the opportunity to become a versatile expert on web 2.0 issues and both acquire and develop digital marketing expertise on how to target and engage an audience.
- You have an overall knowledge and interest in Digital Marketing and a good web culture
- Majoring in Communication or Business related major
- Perfect command of English (any other language is a plus)
- Flawless writing and spelling, analysis and synthesis skills
- Excellent grasp on Microsoft Office
- Being familiar with Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and/or WordPress is a plus
- Being knowledge in the specificities of the Chinese market is a nice touch
- Already being in Shanghai is a plus