Give your business a truly a competitive advantage by establishing a company in Taiwan.
Why start a company in Taiwan?
As the 7th largest economy in Asia, Taiwan offers attractive opportunities to Western businesses and provides an excellent gateway to access other economies in the region. Companies setting up in Taiwan take advantage of favourable tax advantages including reduced corporate tax when compared to its Asian neighbours.
We can help you:
- To have a legal entity in Taiwan, demonstrating a high degree of legitimacy to prospects and competitors on the market,
- To get your company incorporated easily and compliantly,
- To overcome barriers to certain industries imposed by Taiwanese regulations, allowing you to expand your business in Taiwan according to your own objectives,
- To freely hire local staff in Taiwan to bring local knowledge to your company,
- To develop business legally and in compliance with Taiwan’s regulations.
Why use INS Global to incorporate your company?
- Simple process – Our goal is to follow the entire lifecycle of a project from definition, guidance, to the end result.
- Risk management – We continuously assess risk and unforeseeable project challenges, minimising damage to your business and expansion plans.
- Peace of mind – To ensure feasibility, we work closely with the Taiwan authorities to assess your project before making any type of commitment.
The process of taking your company’s operations global can come with a steep learning curve. That’s why we offer post-incorporation services such as payroll and tax management to allow you to focus on your new business operations.
Choose INS Global as a trusted, experienced partner to for your company incorporation needs. Since 2006, over 300 foreign companies have used our services to accelerate their expansion into the Asia-Pacific region. Benefit from our expertise and knowledge of the legal and business landscape in Taiwan to get your company up and running in record time.