Give your business a truly a competitive advantage by establishing a company in Taiwan.
Why start a company in Taiwan?
As the 7th largest economy in Asia, Taiwan offers attractive opportunities to Western businesses and provides an excellent gateway to access other economies in the region. Companies setting up in Taiwan take advantage of favorable tax advantages including reduced corporate tax when compared to its neighbors.
However, the process of business registration in Taiwan can be challenging for a number of reasons. Not only are there the expected language and cultural barriers to overcome, but also an unfamiliar regulatory environment, concerns about compliance and potential shifts in the political landscape. Businesses that want to take advantage of this market must have a partner with the knowledge and resources to ensure success.
We can help you:
- To have a legal entity in Taiwan, demonstrating a high degree of legitimacy to prospects and competitors on the market,
- To get your company incorporated easily and compliantly,
- To overcome barriers to certain industries imposed by Taiwanese regulations, allowing you to expand your business in Taiwan according to your own objectives,
- To freely hire local staff in Taiwan to bring local knowledge to your company,
- To develop business legally and in compliance with Taiwan’s regulations.
Why use INS Global to incorporate your company?
- Simple process – Our goal is to follow the entire lifecycle of a project from definition, guidance, to the end result.
- Risk management – We continuously assess risk and unforeseeable project challenges, minimizing damage to your business and expansion plans.
- Peace of mind – To ensure feasibility, we work closely with the Taiwan authorities to assess your project before making any type of commitment.
Understanding the process of Taiwan company incorporation
At INS Global, we have the expertise to help you through the process of incorporating your company in Taiwan. We begin by taking stock of what you want to accomplish and then helping you reserve a Chinese name to comply with regulations. From there, we assist you with signing an office lease agreement to establish your base of operations and developing a comprehensive plan for incorporation.
During the incorporation process, we prepare all the necessary documents, which includes a power of attorney document, articles of incorporation and a foreign investor qualification declaration. Once these are prepared and notarized, we submit them to Taiwan’s Investment Commission, which will review them. If they are approved, you will have permission to incorporate.
After you secure the permission, we can guide you through opening a capital account, which requires an in-person meeting with a Taiwanese bank. As soon as your capital is deposited, you should be issued a certificate of deposit. From there, we move forward with the final steps of incorporating your enterprise. In all, the entire sequence of events typically takes about three months from start to finish.
The process of taking your company’s operations global can come with a steep learning curve. That’s why we offer post-incorporation services such as payroll and tax management to allow you to focus on your new business operations.
Choose INS Global as a trusted, experienced partner to for your company incorporation needs. Since 2006, over 300 foreign companies have used our services to accelerate their expansion globally and into the Asia-Pacific region. Benefit from our expertise and knowledge of the legal and business landscape in Taiwan to get your company up and running in record time.