– INS Global Consulting specializes in Payroll Outsourcing. Its range of services includes in particular: obtaining working visa, tax declaration, insurance, invoicing, office rental or Head Hunting.
We help you establish your business in China but prior business or company is required.
– The costs of INS services do not cover the costs of travel to China, as well as medical expenses (medical) and Visa fees at the Embassy.
– A company that provides payroll outsourcing takes care of all the consultant paperwork. This type of company (referred as Professional Employment Organization, or PEO) provides its structure and expertise, allowing the consultant to have many benefits. He can concentrate on the development of its commercial activities, while being a full-fledged employee of the PEO.
The benefits of using a PEO:
o It supports the consultant, and provides him professional office.
o It provides expertise of the country
o Facilitates all tax declarations so that the consultant can work legally in the country.
o It supports all administrative procedures for obtaining visa, payment of wages etc. …
This procedure, of Anglo-Saxon origin is perfectly legal, as well as the joint venture, representative offices or Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprises (WFOE).
– INS provides new offices, modern (WIFI, phone, etc …), useful (meeting room, reception, heating and cooling), in open space within the heart of Shanghai’s Jing’an District.
– Our company plans to open in the near future new premises, including private offices and potentially bigger.
– The fact of working in open space, offers a friendly and human environment. From this fact, and thanks to a cosmopolitan and multilingual staff, you will always be accompanied and advised during your mission to China. If despite all this you want to deepen your field of knowledge, we will be happy to advise an institution to learn Chinese.
– Yes, there is a Chinese authorities’ blacklist: African countries, South-East, the war-torn country like Syria, Iraq, Iran and some Arab countries for example.
– INS is a company specializing in payroll outsourcing and Human Resources: We help our clients to develop from an HR perspective and non-commercial. Our goal is therefore to help you establish your business in China by taking care of all administrative procedures thereunder (Visa, Tax Declaration , accounting, etc …).
For the sake of neutrality, INS does not interfere in any way in your commercial projects in China and is “only” responsible for making your stay as easy as possible and allowing you to focus on your business.
– Without real VOR sectors, it appears that the most common client industries INS are food (including wine and spirits), gas / oil, medical and textile.
– INS help you to settle down in China for the duration of your mission.
Some points of caution:
o Visas for internships longer than 3 months are no longer issued in China.
o The short time outsourcing is for a 6 months of minimum stay.
What are the advantages of this solution?
o Getting a working visa (Z) for a period of 6 Months (Renewable)
o Stay legally in China quite
o Save time and save the costs of trips outside the territory
o Facilitate your long term project in China: renewing your visa will be much simpler:
• 3 weeks of procedure (instead of two months)
• No need to leave the territory
– Although it is not mandatory, it is strongly advised to be able to speak English correctly to be able to work in China, or even just for everyday living if you do not speak Chinese.
It all depends on the company and the environment in which you work (French company or colleagues for example). In general, the better you speak English, the easier your life will be on site.
– It is not required to speak Chinese to come to work in China. It all depends on the company you work for and its environment (English-speaking Chinese colleagues or French / foreign colleagues).
If you do not speak Chinese, it is strongly advised to be able at least to communicate in English in order to live in China. Finally, if you are planning on staying for a long period in China, Chinese language courses will ultimately be profitable.
– Since the recent strengthening of the conditions for obtaining the working visa, it is required to justify 3 academic years and two years of professional experience.
If you have any doubts about your current situation, please contact us by email so that we can help you.
Under the provisions of Chinese law, the tax base includes wages (including bonuses, premiums expatriation), interest, rents and dividends received in China.
Some fringe benefits, separate from salary can be excluded from the tax base: the rent from the family home paid directly by the employer, expatriation allowances, travel expenses in China and outside China (including the cost of return for vacations in France), the costs associated with the use of a vehicle, school fees for children (subject to the reasonableness, if any appreciated by the Chinese tax authorities).
The income tax depends on the place of tax residence of the employee, according to the provisions of the tax treaty between France and China on 30 May 1984 the bilateral tax treaty provides for a France-China principle of double taxation.
If the employee stays more than 183 days per year in China, it is taxed in China and its Chinese revenue source (ie the income related to the exercise of his professional activity in China).
The tax year in China is the calendar year, that is to say, from January 1st to December 31st .
January 1: New Year’s Day
January or February depending on the lunar year: Chinese New Year
May 1: Labor Day
October 1st: National Day
Companies often closedthe entire weekof the holiday.
China’s national currency is the yuan. The official full name of the Chinese currency is the renminbi, which means “people’s currency” (CNY).
1 yuan = 10 dollars cents (approx.)
> Jet lag
. Paris / Beijing: + 7 hours in winter and + 6 hours in summer. Despite five time zones, the Chinese provinces are aligned with the official time, that is to say the one in Beijing.
. Paris-Beijing flight duration: 10 hours
NoobligationvaccinefromEurope.In case ofextended stay,however it is recommendedto be vaccinatedagainsttetanus, hepatitis B, polio and typhoid.
> Phone indicative
. From France to China: 00 + 86 (only China) + the area code (without the initial 0) + the number of the contact
. China to France: dial 00 (international) + 33 (indicative of France) + the 9-digit number (without the 0 at the beginning) of the contact.
. Domestic calls: dial the city code (which starts with 0) + the phone number. For example, to call Pekin (Beijing) from Shanghai, call 010.