When expanding your business to a new country or territory it is important you remain fully compliant with local regulations and processes. If you are considering starting a business or expanding your operations in Germany, having a local partner could make your transition easy. It may be important to have a local partner who can assist your enterprise to navigate the local administrative regulations and processes.
Hire Employees in Germany
When expanding to a new country like Germany, it is a common misconception that you need to setup an entity before beginning operations. Through the use of a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) your business is able to begin operations right away. INS Global acts as an Employer of Record for your employees in Germany and hires the employees on your behalf.
With our pre-established structure, we ensure that you are able to operate your business and remain fully compliant with local regulations. By doing so we give our clients the chance to enhance their focus on their core business, while we take care of the administrative hurdles. Our team of HR consultants are able to provide your business with advice and assistance on all HR related matters, allowing you to focus on growing your business in the region.
Why Should You Outsource this Function?
As more businesses come into operation across all industries, the use of such employment solutions has increased in popularity and use. More businesses are better understanding the benefits which include:
- Negating the need for your business to establish its own separate legal entity.
- Access to the knowledge and expertise of a large HR department.
- Fast access to the German market.
- A cost-effective means of entering a new territory.
- Reduced risk for your enterprise as INS Global will take all the administrative duties.
INS Global does not only assist with recruitment and onboarding (to find out more about our recruitment practice click here), we also provide additional on-going post-employment support to continue to assist your business while it operates in Germany. Our post-employment support includes:
- Payroll Management – Our payroll team administers the monthly payroll for the employees you hire in Germany. We calculate all the necessary payroll figures, including salary, employee benefits, expenses, reimbursements, and any other adjustments that may need to be made.
- Contract Renewal – Our consultants provide assistance during contract renewal negotiations with employees whose contracts will naturally end. We ensure that contracts are always kept up to date with local regulations.
- Employee Termination – We provide our clients with assistance in the case of a termination. In the case of a dismissal, we provide assurance that the dismissal is in line with local regulation, which reduces any risk of liability on your enterprise.
INS Global Germany
Having the right partner could determine the success of your enterprise in Germany. As a full-service HR consultancy, we understand the complexities of entering a new market. Our goal is to simplify your expansion into the German market and remove the administrative barriers that your business may face. As the world’s leading Global PEO, we have provided assistance to over 300 companies across a multitude of industries, simplifying their expansion with our comprehensive range of business solutions. Get in touch with us today and find out more about our comprehensive range of business solutions.