If you are thinking about expanding your business to Belgium, it is important to keep in in mind the administrative requirements involved in order to ensure you remain fully compliant with local regulations. Our employment solution allows you to hire staff in Belgium and begin operations without the need of setting up a costly legal entity.
Belgium Employer of Record
When considering doing business in another country it is important to have employees who can drive your business towards success. However, hiring staff usually requires you to have the correct entity setup that affords you certain rights and privileges. With a long list of entities to choose from, it could be a challenge to determine the most appropriate entity, that provides you with the correct privileges and responsibilities, like hiring staff.
Our Belgium employment solution allows you to operate locally without having to worry about any of the administrative duties involved in a company setup. We act as an employer of record (EOR), who hires employees and pays them on behalf of your company, while they remain engaged in the scope of work you have assigned to them.
What Exactly Do We Do?
INS Global will act as an intermediary between you and your employee. We ensure that all duties regarding the employment, payroll administration, and immigration (if we required) are carried out, however we do not participate in the day-to-day activities of the company or employee. We are responsible for the following activities:
- Arranging the relevant visa and work permits for the employee without any significant delay.
- Providing an entity through which the employee can be legally registered.
- Administering the payroll for the employee, taking into consideration any deductions, taxes, and expenses that need to be accounted for.
- Ensuring all requirements for employment are met in accordance with local laws, regarding employment contracts and conditions.
- Providing the company with advice regarding contract changes, notice periods, termination periods and severance pay.
Benefits of Using an Employment Solution
- Our employment solution negates the need for you to setup your own legal entity.
- It is the most cost effective and time saving solution for employees who are working in a remote location.
- The required investment costs less than it would to establish your own entity.
- There is a lower risk of non-compliance with regulations, as we assume responsibility for the administrative obligations.
- Allows you to focus on your core business operations in the new location.
Once an employee has been onboarded, we continue to offer assistance in the new country. Our post-employment services include:
As the official employer of record in Belgium, we will be responsible for making handling the payroll of the employee. Our finance team does all the necessary calculations of an employee’s payroll before administering their salary.
We provide assistance in all the administrative steps involved in an employee’s contract negotiation and ensure that the contract is concluded in compliance with local employment regulations.
We provide assistance and advice in the case of a termination or dismissal, whether from the employee’s or employer’s side. We ensure the termination is done in accordance with local regulations and practices.
INS Global as your Expansion Partner
If you are considering expanding your business abroad, the benefit of using INS Global’s employment solution is easily apparent, especially when you take into consideration the cost and time involved. As the EOR we provide a layer of security, as we take on the responsibility of hiring your employees abroad. Get in contact with us today and find out why more companies are looking to use our employment solution.