Sending an employee in China inevitably generates costs for your company. From his arrival in China to the end of his mission, the costs related to his professional activity (or expenses) will need to be controlled and managed.
- INS is committed to keep you informed of all costs incurred by the activity of your consultants without any hidden costs.
- Collaborating with INS would give you the ability to totally control your budget, which ultimately allows you to manage your business without worrying about unexpected expenses.
- Booking train, flight tickets, etc … you do not have to worry about the management of these actions; every month, at least, we keep you informed about your consultant’s working procedure in detail.
- Expenses can be from China and / or abroad as required by their mission.
- You can choose the currency of payment: CNY , EUR or USD.
Upon request, INS can verify and validate invoices in the following categories:
- Accommodation (apartment and / or office)
- Communications (Internet, telephone, fax)
- Transportation (airfare, hotels, taxis, etc …)
We guarantee full transparency and a continuous information about this service: you will be informed upon request and without delay.
All expenses related to the implementation of the professional activity of your employees will be included in a financial statement that INS will send you each 15th of every month. Your employees will fill and send us an expenses report accompanied by proof of payment which will be verified by us (on demand) and forwarded to you.
That way you keep your budget in-check and you stay aware of the various expenses generated by your business in China.