Les Secteurs Où Nous Nous Distinguons | INS Global

Les Secteurs Où Nous Nous Distinguons

Les Secteurs Où Nous Nous Distinguons

Votre réussite est notre passion

Software & Technologie



Associations à but non lucratif

Importer & Exporter

La vie scientifique

Nourriture et Boissons



Énergie & Environnement


Commerce Électronique


Réseaux Sociaux & Divertissement




No, it is necessary to use a local entity abroad to comply with each country labor law.
Foreign companies can either set up a local entity in each country or use the services a local PEO (Professional Employment Organization) to hire the staff on-site directly.
The employer of record is the legal entity liable for the staff employed in a specific country. In practice, a foreign company can either open a subsidiary to become the employer of record of its abroad employees or use a PEO to act as the employer of record.
Liabilities may vary from country to country and include all the staff management responsibilities: labor contract issues, payroll management, and tax compliance, social security management, expenses claim declaration, hiring and termination procedures, etc.
In general, 1-month is necessary to have an employee based out abroad using an existing PEO as the employe of record. When incorporating a new subsidiary to be the employer of record, the delay varies from 4-12 months.