Let Us Help You Find Your Next Professional Step
Bringing Job Seekers and Employers Together for 11 Years
Position: Quality and Technical Manager
Report to: Purchasing Manager
Industry: Machinery/Mechanical Equipment
About the Company:
Already present in China for several years now, this European company belonging to the packaging industry is looking for a Quality and Technical Manager to join its subsidiary in Beijing which provides and assembles filling machines as well as specific parts of filling machines. The Beijing Branch is responsible for purchasing, technology, quality inspection, assembly, packaging and import/export. You will be part of a company with an excellent reputation in its market for offering innovative and highly valued products to its clients. You will work with and report directly to the Purchasing Manager.
- You will work in partnership with subsidiaries’ technical departments to manage the project manufacturing in China;
- Implement continuous improvement policies concerning quality and packing according to group guidelines;
- Manage the QC department, including the definition of all inspection processes, tools, conformity of products etc.;
- Validate suppliers with the Purchasing manager, release audits and quality monitoring;
- Prepare technical data and drawings for the purchasing department;
- Define the manufacturing process for the parts and assembly;
- Preparation of reports (weekly, monthly, Yearly) (quality performance reports);
- Manage Non-Conformity reports and reply to customers;
- Maintain relations with all subsidiaries concerning technical issues and quality;
- Visit and evaluate some suppliers on a regular basis for inspection and technical support in accordance with the Purchasing Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- More than 5 years experience in machining and machinery;
- Management experience;
- Good English speaking and writing ability.
Position: Sales Manager
Report to: Senior China Sales Manager
About the Company:
Already present in the Chinese market since the 90’s, this French company, based in Bordeaux, is one of the most profitable wine negociant of the region and is exporting to over 60 markets internationally. In order to support its local team and develop its sales force, the company is looking for a Sales Manager. As such, you will be the representative of a company with an excellent reputation in its market worldwide and which focuses on high-valued products such as fine wines. You will work with and report directly to the Senior China Sales Manager. It will be your responsibility to maintain good relationships with existing partners, identify new opportunities for development and build your own client portfolio.
- Maintain and Develop the clients’ portfolio;
- Ensure frequent contact with clients;
- Train distributors and stores’ selling staff to sale the products;
- Ensure orders’ logistic follow-up and product positioning;
- Internal and External Reporting;
- Organize wine dinners, themed private parties and any other promotional event.
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in Sales and Branding for the Wine Industry in China;
- Knowledgeable on fundamentals: sales, branding, trading, merchandising rules, pricing structure, margin calculation;
- Perfect command of the Pack Office;
- Fluency in Mandarin and English (French is a plus);
- Bachelor or more;
- High level of involvement, rigor and independence;
- Strong communication skills and commercial temperament;
- Ability to synthesize and good analytical skills.
Position: China Brand Ambassador
Area: Mainland China
About the Company:
Already present in Asia for several years now, this South African company is South Africa’s largest independent wine and spirits producer exporting to over 100 markets internationally. In order to support its Chinese partners and reinforce its local presence, the company is looking for a China Brand Ambassador willing to get involved in this project full of opportunities. As China Brand Ambassador, you will be the representative of a company with an excellent reputation in its market worldwide and which provides high-valued products to its clients. You will work with and report directly to the Regional Director Asia. It will be your responsibility to build relationships with existing partners leading to growth in sales and to identify new opportunities for development.
- Develop and adapt educational modules & training programs for distributors on related brands & products, including content, materials, guidelines, technical notes and logistic arrangement;
- Train the promotion team in the on- & off-trade outlets, facilitate the application of their understanding of brands & products to influence the sales to end consumers;
- Provide sales, marketing & promotional support for distributors’ sales team during market visits (tasting, trade visits, etc.);
- In conjunction with brand marketing teams & local field force, increase positive media exposure for the company’s brands, in particular through relationships with KOL within the industry;
- Refer opportunities to develop institutional sales and provide insight to improve & upgrade the effectiveness of various marketing initiatives;
- Monitor stock levels held by the distributors;
- Submit required reports and expenses in a timely manner, meet all prescribed deadlines.
- Holder of bachelor degree or above;
- Fluent in spoken & written English;
- At least an HSK 3 Level in Mandarin;
- Minimum 2-year experience on Wine & Spirits business, or from a related sector;
- Direct wine sales and/or production experience from a local or international brand;
- Wine education/knowledge and/or certification would be appreciated.
Position: Junior Account and Payroll Manager
Area: Mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan
Industry: Consulting and HR Services
About the Company:
This international Professional Employment Organization (PEO) has its clients’ needs covered. With their offices in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, China and Hong Kong, this company provides a seamless extension to a variety of international clients by providing professional guidance in the ongoing employment and payroll of staff, in Australian and around the world. In order to help its clients to develop their business within Mainland China, this PEO wishes to hire a Junior Account and Payroll Manager to be its local expert on Chinese Employment Regulations and be in charge of the continuous management of each projects.
- Be responsible for following up the payroll processing such as payroll calculation, payroll reconciliation, payroll accounting, general ledger, etc.;
- Initiating the payroll related payments including statutory payments, preparation of approval requests for authorizations;
- Ensure correct processing of new hires and terminations in the payroll system;
- Define and Monitoring the processing checklist and calendar for visa procedures, labour contracts, providing data / report for respective statutory filing within the stipulated deadlines to new hires and our clients;
- Ensure proper filing and documentation for all relevant documents (payroll advice, reports and correspondences) pertaining to client(s) payroll;
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedure documentation for client(s);
- Develop, build and manage external stakeholder relationships and channels; including payroll outsourcing vendors, tax consultancy vendor or any external organization on payroll- or income tax-related issues;
- Manage and liaise with client queries and requests;
- Participate in global payroll projects and other HR initiatives as required.
- At least 2 years proven track record and experience in Payroll/HR Management in China;
- Holding a Bachelor or Master Degree in Business/Human Resources or any related major;
- Knowledgeable in laws and regulations governing labour and visa applications;
- Able to keep being updated on governmental reforms that will impact administrative and payroll procedures;
- Adept in payroll software and other IT applications;
- Proven strong decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Client focused and customer sensitive service behaviour;
- Ability to work independently, with limited supervision, to meet deadlines.