Job title: Global Mobility Specialist
Reports to: Global Mobility Manager
INS Global Consulting is a one-stop solution for companies seeking to expand their business in Asia-Pacific. We help our clients to bypass the operational complexities in emerging markets by simplifying human resource management and by offering an alternative business framework which minimizes risks.
- Manage the day-to-day client relationship as their single point of contact.
- Offer feedback, advice, and expertise to our clients on their relocation process.
- Coordinate and ensure that the INS’ local team delivers requested certificates and handles visa applications in a timely manner.
- Design and maintain process documentation for the global mobility department.
- Collect and update immigration and tax policies for the countries you are in charge of.
- Design and prepare management reports to support the administration of the consultants’ mobility.
- Education: Bachelor degree or above.
- At least one significant experience in HR management.
- Experience working or studying abroad is a plus.
- Languages: Fluent in English. Proficiency in Mandarin and/or other languages is a plus.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Organized, reliable, autonomous and flexible.
If you are interested, kindly send your CV in English at: [email protected]