Job title: Global Recruitment Assistant
Reports to: Head of Global Recruitment Services
INS Global Consulting is a one-stop solution for companies seeking to expand their business in Asia-Pacific. We help our clients to bypass the operational complexities in emerging markets by simplifying human resource management and by offering an alternative business framework which minimizes risks.
- Build our talent pool by connecting with candidates from across the globe
- Manage ongoing talent communication and interview scheduling throughout the recruitment process
- Maintain database and ensure the status of candidates are regularly updated
- Source, Screen and Shortlist candidates for China Mainland, and when additional support is needed for the APAC Region
- Help to set up and manage our global online recruitment resources
- Build and manage the relationships with schools/training centers/education institutions in Mainland China to develop new recruitment channels
- Must haves:
- Bachelor degree or above.
- At least 1-year work experience or 6-month internship in HR or Corporate Services Company
- Native Mandarin Speaker with fluency in English
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Organized, reliable, autonomous and flexible
- Any additional language proficiency is a plus.
- Strong mastery of MS Word, Excel and PPT
- Familiar with LinkedIn and other local recruitment platforms