Job title: Sales Manager
Reports to: General Manager
Our client is a top 3 Chilean wine group with wineries in Chile and Argentina. This famous wine group distributes its large portfolio of brands in more than 90 countries and employs over 1500 people in the world. Their Asia office is located in Shanghai.
The Sales manager role was created in order to focus on developing new business opportunities across the Chinese market & maintaining clients.
- Identify China-based importers using your existing network and prospection activities interested in New World wines.
- Become quickly familiar with our wines’ portfolio (brand & OEM) in order to be close deals efficiently.
- Develop sales and support distribution channels for our wines’ portfolio follow the company’s strategy.
- Maintain client relationship and handle daily communications until delivery.
- Regular and timely Reporting (Sales report, benchmark, trends, packaging, market expectations and competition).
- Work actively with the related commercial, marketing & the operation teams.
- Always conveying a highly qualitative image of our company to all partners and contacts.
- Organize and lead wine events (tastings / masterclass / wine maker dinners) as well as participate in important wine fairs throughout the year.
- Junior profiles: At least 1 year successful sales experience in the Wine Industry.
- Senior profiles: At least 3 years’ successful sales experience in the wine industry.
- Willingness to frequently travel in China and abroad.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills. Determined, skillful negotiator, reliable, autonomous and flexible.
- Bachelor degree or above. WSET 2 desirable but not essential.
if you are interested, kindly send your CV in English at: [email protected]