Job title: Fine Wine Sales Manager
Reports to: China Area Manager
Our client, Clarence Dillon Wines SAS, is one of the top leading fine wines merchants of Bordeaux and the creator and sole distributor of the first brand of super-premium Bordeaux wine: Clarendelle. Established in 2005, it is a wholly owned subsidiary of Domaine Clarence Dillon SAS (owners of Château Haut-Brion, Château La Mission Haut-Brion and Château Quintus). To further develop its activities in Mainland China, Clarence Dillon Wines is creating the position of Fine Wine Sales Manager, Mainland China.
- Identify China-based Fine Wines operators using your existing network and prospection activities.
- Present Clarence Dillon Wines as a fine wine merchant with the capacity of supplying wines from “Place de Bordeaux”.
- Develop sales and distribution channels for our fine wines’ portfolio (Grands Crus Classés from Bordeaux) with new and existing partners.
- Take part of “En Primeurs” campaigns.
- Regular and timely Reporting (benchmark, trends, packaging, market expectations and competition).
- Organize wine events (tastings / masterclass / wine maker dinners) with the participation of representatives of the French producers themselves.
- Support Clarendelle partners to organize wine fairs, wine events dedicated to Clarendelle range and its brand activation.
- Education: Bachelor degree or above.
- At least one significant and successful sales experience in Fine Wines at “La place de Bordeaux”.
- Languages: Native Mandarin Speaker. Fluent in English. French proficiency is a plus.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Determined, skillful negotiator, reliable, autonomous, and flexible.
if you are interested, kindly send your CV in English at: [email protected]