For businesses considering expanding to Malaysia, it is important to ensure that you have the correct form of entry, that not only suits your business needs, but also ensures you remain compliant with local regulations and processes. INS Global’s employment solution for Malaysia is able to assist your enterprise with a tailored mode of entry, suited to the needs of your business. We are able to remove the administrative burden and allow for your enterprise to focus on its core business and growth in Malaysia.
Malaysia, which is located in Southeast Asia, has experienced high levels of growth and development over the past few years. With an average GDP growth of more than 5% over the last 5 years, it is classified as an upper-middle income country and and is considered to have one of the most open economies in the world. Many companies are using Malaysia as a springboard to expand into other territories in Asia.
What Does INS Global Do?
As a Professional Employment Organization, INS Global is able to assist enterprises to enter the Malaysian market in record time, without the usual challenges of setting up your own entity. Our solution enables your enterprise to operate legally in Malaysia, while we take care of your administrative needs. Using our solution, you will be able to hire staff in Malaysia and carry out your operations without having to go through the usual process required to set up a legal entity.
How Does It Work?
Our employment solution allows your enterprise to enter Malaysia, hire staff and begin operations, while we take care of the administrative needs. We ensure that your business is able to operate legally, in accordance with local regulation and we maintain your payroll and tax payments.
We have a 3 step approach to simply for the process for our clients:
- Eligibility evaluation – we conduct an assessment of your project in Malaysia and determine if our solution is the best option for your enterprise.
- Acceptance of terms – thereafter you will be able to operate your enterprise in Malaysia and hire staff.
- Post-employment support – INS Global will then provide our post-employment support, to help further simplify your expansion into Malaysia.
Why Should You Outsource Employment Solutions?
There are various advantages to outsourcing employment solutions with INS Global:
- There is no need for your enterprise to establish a local entity.
- It is a quick and efficient means to enter the market.
- Reduced risk, as you will not be required to incorporate or unwind an entity.
- It allows for greater focus on the core business of the company.
- It provides your enterprise with access to high quality experts, who have comprehensive knowledge of the regulations and processes in Malaysia.
INS Global Offers Post-Employment support to our clients in Malaysia, which consists of:
- Payroll administration – our experts manage payroll and tax matters relating to your employees in Malaysia.
- Contract Renewal – we provide ongoing support through the contract renewal process and adjust contracts to ensure compliance.
- Termination – we provide assistance during termination negotiation with an employee, ensuring the termination is in accordance with local regulation and the correct settlements are made.
Let INS Global Help You in Malaysia
When it comes to expansion into a new territory INS Global is the right partner for your enterprise. As one of the most well established HR consultancies in Asia, our team has the necessary expertise to assist your enterprise across a range of services. Whether you are looking to hire staff in Malaysia, invoice clients or form a company, INS Global can help simplify the process for you.