Open-Space Rental in Shanghai
During the establishment process in China, one of the main concerns foreign companies have is where to set up the physical center of operations. When you are not familiar with Shanghai or China in general, it may be a challenge to find a convenient location suited to the activities of your business. In order to best respond to this matter, INS offers solutions tailored to your career plan.
All You Need to Know
INS has :
- Completely new and furnishedoffices allowing you to enjoy a distinctive working environment.
- An ideal location in the famous district of Jing-An (in the heart of Shanghai), a short walk from the Changping Road subway station on line 7, 25 minutes from Hongqiao Airport and 45 minutes from Pudong by taxi.
- An open-space hosting international expatsworking with different companies, meaning that it also creates a business incubator environment where many ideas and projects can be born.
- A meeting room where you will be able to host your meetings and develop your business in a comfortable environment
- A workspace limited to 20 workstations to comply with the principles ofdiscretion and confidentiality, but also to offer the best quality of service.
- A team of professionalsat your service in a cosmopolitan and friendly atmosphere.
What is Included?
- A workstation (1 table, 1 chair and 1 private storage unit)
- Free use of all public spaces (lounge / meeting room, reception room, kitchen)
- A fingerprint recognition system that secures access to the office 24/7
- Permanent video surveillance
- A reception, and postbox
- WIFI, private phone line and fax (billed monthly)
- Daily cleaning service
- A private fixed telephone line
- Printing , photocopying and scanning of documents
- Management fees and expenses are included
If you want to learn more, send us an email at email@example.com
Private Office Rental
INS aims in the future to create a new business center that will be modern, flexible and confidential. Featuring private offices, the center will offer an effective alternative to the open-space model that is currently offered; soon you will be able to make a decision based on your preference and needs.
These private offices will be equipped with the same technological and functional characteristics of their workstation counterparts in the open-space office while adding enhanced intimacy features.
This alternative may be a major asset if you want to create your own physical structure in China for example, because we will be able to provide private offices which will have several advantages over the open-space such as the ability to have a physical address in Shanghai or to manage your business without having to go through a Chinese partner. Your consultants will have the opportunity to choose one or the other formula and change at will, at any time, according to their preference (depending however on the physical availability of the offices).