Open-Space Rental in Shanghai
During the implementation process in China, one of the main concerns foreign companies have is where to establish the physical center of operations. When you are not familiar with Shanghai nor China in general, it may be a challenge to find a convenient location suitable to your business’ activity. In order to optimally respond to this matter, INS offers solutions tailored to your career plan.
All You Need to Know
- Completely new and furnished offices allowing you to enjoy a unique working environment
- An ideal location in the famous district of Jing An (heart of Shanghai), a short walk from the station Changping Road subway line 7, 25 minutes from Hongqiao Airport and 45 minutes from Pudong by taxi.
- The open-space hosts international expats working from different companies, meaning that it also recreates a business incubator environment where many ideas and projects can be born.
- A meeting room where you will be able to host your meetings and develop your business in a comfortable environment
- To comply with the principles of discretion and confidentiality, but also to offer the best quality service, the office is limited to a maximum of 20 workstations.
- A team of professionals at your service in a cosmopolitan and friendly atmosphere.
What is Included?
• A workstation (1 table, 1 chair and 1 private storage)
• Free use of all public spaces (lounge / meeting room, reception room, kitchen)
• A fingerprint recognition system that secures the access to the office 24/24
• Permanent surveillance video offices
• Reception, and mail correspondence
• WIFI, private phone line and fax (billed monthly)
• Daily cleaning service
• Management fees and expenses are included
• A private fixed telephone line
• Printing , photocopying and scanning of documents
If you want to learn more, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
PRIVATE OFFICE RENTAL
INS has the project to create a business center that is modern, flexible and confidential. Featuring private offices, the center will offer an effective alternative to the open-space model that is currently proposed; you can decide depending on your preference and needs.
These private offices will be equipped with the same technical, technological and functional characteristics of their counterparts in open space while adding an enhanced intimacy feature.
This alternative may be a major asset if you want to create your own physical structure in China for example, because we can provide private offices which have several advantages like the ability to have a physical address in Shanghai or to manage your business without having to go through a Chinese partner.Your consultants have the opportunity to choose one or the other formula and change at will at any time according to their preference (depending however on the physical availability of the offices).