Many business managers and owners have the misconception that they need to setup a separate legal entity in order to begin operations in Belgium. While this may be a reasonable assumption, INS Global’s PEO solution allows you to begin operations without the normal administrative challenges your business may face in an ordinary company setup.
Hiring Staff in Belgium
Previously the most common way for a business to start operations would be through establishing an entity, such as a limited liability company or a branch office. However, these vehicles of entry are not a necessity, and you will find they take much longer to setup, they have their respective limitations, and they carry a higher risk. A PEO solution allows you to hire and onboard staff in as little as 48 hours, without the administrative difficulty as well as with reduced risk.
What is our PEO Solution?
A Professional Employer Organization (PEO) is an organization that assists companies by hiring employees on their behalf, in a different region or territory. The hired employees will be registered under the PEO’s company for administrative services, but they will carry out the duties and activities of your enterprise. Therefore, a PEO acts as an Employer of Record for the employees of your business.
Why Use a PEO in Belgium?
The main reasons for using a PEO in Belgium are that it provides your business with a fast, low risk mechanism to enter the market. By using a partner who understands the local regulations and processes, it allows you to enter the market without any unnecessary delays or concerns.
Dependent on the scope of your activities, a PEO is best suited for small to medium sized business who require fast and easy access to the Belgian market. It also serves as a provisional solution while you intend on carrying out research in the market or intend on setting up a legal entity.
Benefits of Using a PEO in Belgium
There are numerous benefits that your company will get by using a PEO, some of these include:
- Full Compliance – we ensure that your employees are hired in line with local labor regulations and tax laws.
- Time Saving – through the use of a PEO, you are able to get access to the market in Belgium in as little as 48 hours.
- Streamline Your Expansion – by using a local partner, you are able to focus on your core business activities and growing your business, while we take care of the administrative duties your company needs to fulfil.
- Access to Expertise – your business gets access to the benefits of a large human resource department who understands the labor regulations and processes in Belgium.
Once have you have made the decision to partner with INS Global and expand your operation to Belgium, we offer further support. Our post-employment solutions include:
- Recruitment – whether you need us to conduct an initial search or full employment project, our recruitment team is able to provide the assistance you need.
- Payroll management – our finance team is able to manage your employee’s payroll and ensure their salaries are paid on time, with the necessary taxes and deductions being accounted for.
- Contract renewal and termination – our team provides assistance in the contract negotiations between your enterprise and its employees. If there is a need to terminate the contract, we ensure that the dismissal is done in accordance with local regulations.
INS Global in Belgium
As one of the world’s leading PEO providers, INS global is dedicated to delivering high quality service to our clients. With more than 15 years’ experience, our consultants can assist your enterprise to seamlessly enter the Belgium market. Our range of services include recruitment, payroll administration and client invoicing, among others. Contact us today and let our consultants simplify your global expansion.