With its open and competitive economy, the Netherlands is an attractive option for global expansion. The tax system in the country offers several incentives to encourage more international corporations to establish new offices there.
The technological infrastructure in the Netherlands is also of a high quality, making it easier to connect with international branches or employees online. Additionally, the country is home to a highly educated and skilled workforce that will keep businesses ready for the global market. Learn more about how INS Global Consulting can help you get the right people for your local team in the Netherlands.
Why Finding the Right Talent is Important
Employees are the lifeblood of any organization. They put business decisions to work and get you closer to your goals. They help internal growth in a company and implement different parts of a strategy that will improve overall business performance. In short, many things rely on your employee’s actions, which is why you should settle for no less than hiring the best talents out there.
When you hire the right talent, you will benefit from the following:
- Saving time – It is time-consuming to hire new employees and train them. When you get the right people who are highly skilled and experienced in the position they are applying for, you can focus more on running the business instead of checking if people are working efficiently.
- Save resources – Recruiting employees takes a lot of resources, especially money. You want to make sure you hire the right person for the job off the bat, so you will not have to do it again after just a couple of months. Getting the wrong candidate can result in lost sales and wasted payroll.
- Reduced Risk – Having the right talent who will stay with you for a long time can significantly contribute to company growth. Employees who know how to take ownership of their work can help the business prosper because they will do everything to push the company to greater heights.
- Improved quality – Your employees will dictate the corporate environment that can make or break teamwork. Hiring the best talents that will fit or improve the company culture can lead to higher productivity levels.
- Localized talent – When doing business in a different country, having local employees who understand your target market will help communicate your business goals more effectively.
Benefits of outsourcing your recruitment
If you have a limited budget or are testing the waters for your business expansion, engaging the services of an experienced recruitment company or a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) is advantageous for getting new employees. Here are some of the benefits of outsourcing your recruitment:
- Improved candidate quality
Finding new hires for open positions can be time-consuming and challenging. Outsourcing your recruitment to experts assures you that you will get the best possible candidates. Experienced recruitment agencies know what to look for. Their goal is to find applicants that will fit your qualifications and help you with your expansion in the region.
- Enhanced focus on your business
Established corporations have their recruitment department, but smaller businesses might not have the resources to spend on an in-house HR team. Regardless of the company size, having a recruiting agency handle the job gives you more time to focus on your core business, instead of going over hundreds of candidates just to create a shortlist of hire-able people.
- Save on costs
Outsourcing recruiting tasks can greatly cut operation costs because you only get their service on-demand. When you have an in-house hiring department, you have to put them on payroll and manage their benefits even if they are not hunting for new employees daily.
- Stay compliant with hiring regulations
Hiring regulations can be complicated because of the lengthy paperwork you have to deal with. By outsourcing your recruitment tasks, you instantly conform to local regulations. You are getting help from a registered agency that knows about the hiring regulations and practices enforced in the Netherlands.
- Flexible recruiting capacity
Whether you need to hire a few employees or you need mass hiring for opening a new office in the Netherlands, rest assured that a global recruitment agency is up to the task. An outsourced recruitment solution will adapt to your business needs, in order to make the right placement. For established PEOs, they have access to thousands of local talents in different countries and industries.
INS Global Consulting as your ideal recruitment partner
At INS Global Consulting, we aim to ensure that the global expansion of our clients is efficient and effective. Our recruitment and employee management processes are designed according to your needs and business goals. Our flexible solution offers:
- Local expertise – A global PEO with more than 15 years of experience, we have established a strong reputation and helped many companies around the world hire candidates in various industries who are experts in their respective fields.
- Streamlined process – We have a standardized and thorough process in filtering and hiring candidates to produce consistent results and a high quality of new hires. Each client has unique business needs, and we consider what you are trying to accomplish in hiring new people in the country where you are expanding.
- Post-recruitment support – Aside from recruitment services, we also offer HR management solutions, payroll and taxes processing, employee contracts, and more.
Choose INS Global for your Recruitment Needs
Outsourcing the recruitment process to a reliable and experienced PEO like INS Global Consulting can bring many benefits to your business, including better financial handling and getting higher candidate quality. As your recruitment partner, we can help you hire the best candidates in the Netherlands and give you more time and resources to focus on your business goals. Contact us today to get started!