When looking to operate a business in Germany, it is important have the right talent to grow your business. With a high caliber of talent in Germany, it is becoming increasingly difficult to find the right employees to drive growth. That is why it is important to partner with the right recruitment company, who is focused on finding the best fitting candidates for the position.
As one of the world’s leading PEO and Recruitment specialists, INS Global can assist your business in finding the right employees. Whether you are looking for local staff to further your business in Germany or if you are looking for top global talent, INS Global has the expertise and resources to assist you.
Recruiting in Germany
With Germany outperforming many of its neighbors economically, it has been attractive place for many talented professionals throughout Europe. When recruiting staff in Germany there are many factors to consider such as the work culture, relevant industry, and technical requirements. While looking to add staff to your enterprise it is best to utilize a wide network in a competitive market for top quality talent.
Benefits of Using Recruitment Agency in Germany
- Innovative recruitment methods – We stay up to date with the latest hiring practices in the industry to ensure that we are able to attract the best talent in the region.
- Global database of candidates – We have access to an extensive network of candidates all over the world that continues to grow each day.
- Customized talent search process – We have a customized process, tailored to your specific needs, allowing us to present only the most suitable candidates to your business.
- Reduced risk – When a new employee has been onboarded at an enterprise, there is a possibility that the employee may leave early on, for one reason or another. Outsourcing a recruitment agency reduces the risk of a quick turnover, as the agency will be responsible for replacing the employee within a certain period.
An outsourced recruitment agency not only allows you to understand the HR market in Germany but also has a basic understanding of local employment law, which ensures your business is in line with local regulation. While you carry on with the day to day running of your business, we are able to provide you with top candidate profiles and give you insight into the German market.
Process for Recruiting Talent
INS Global offers a range of different recruitment options to meet your talent acquisition needs. If you select our full recruitment option, our recruitment experts will take care of the entire process from start to finish. Here is an outline of our process:
- Job description – We sit down with your manager or team to understand the exact profile you are looking for. Our team will either build on the job description provided or design a description based on the industry and candidate.
- Sourcing – We then use our extensive database of professionals as well as our local networks to identify and contact potential candidates.
- Shortlisting of candidates – We then pre-screen candidates, conduct interviews and shortlist the most suitable profiles for the job.
- Candidate interview – Our team then co-ordinates an interview between your HR department or relevant manager and the candidate. Our experts are able to assist with the interview preparation as well as the interview itself.
- Final steps – once the preferred candidate has been selected, our team will conduct reference checks and confirm employment details of the candidate. We are also able to provide support in the contract negotiation with the employee.
Get in Contact with Us Today
As one of the world’s leading PEO and recruitment providers, INS Global is dedicated to only delivering the highest quality of service to our clients. With a long, proven track record, we have helped hundreds of companies find the talent they are looking for.
As a full-service HR consultancy, we not only specialize in recruitment, but we have expertise across a range of other fields such as PEO, which allows your business to employ staff in different countries without setting up a separate entity, payroll administration and many more. Contact us today and let us help simplify your business expansion.