At INS Global, we recognize that at the heart of every successful company is its people. Which is why it’s important to hire the right people to drive your business goals, first time. As a global PEO and recruitment specialist, our recruitment service can help grow your team in the United Kingdom as well as supporting all your aspects of HR management.
We make recruiting in the UK easy
INS Global is an international corporate services provider, assisting companies around the world with their global expansion and recruitment needs. With a large network of candidates to choose from and the reach to advertise a role effectively, we focus on placing highly qualified and experienced candidates in jobs in a variety of sectors including IT, financial services, e-commerce, automotive, and more. Our recruitment specialists are experts in guiding clients through the entire recruitment process, hiring for mid-level to senior leadership roles around the world.
By outsourcing the recruitment process to us, we make the process of finding and filtering candidates much simpler. Over the years, we have built up an extensive database of candidates around the world, so we are confident we can find the perfect match for your role.
Customized talent search process
We offer a number of recruitment options to meet your talent acquisition needs. If you opt for our Full Recruitment option, we take care of the entire process from start to finish. All you need to do is make yourself available to interview the most suitable and qualified candidates.
1. Preparation of Job Description
We firstly sit down with your team to first understand what they’re looking for, by building on your job description or creating one from scratch. We are also able to provide insights into the salary range of positions if necessary.
2. Sourcing of Candidates
We use our database of candidates and local network to source and contact potential candidates.
3. Interviewing, Screening and Shortlisting of Candidates
We conduct interviews and shortlist the most qualified candidates.
4. Interview between your Company and the Candidates
We coordinate between your HR department and our candidates to schedule interviews. If you require assistance, we can join you throughout the interview process.
5. Reference Check and Offer
You select the preferred candidate, and we take care of reference checks to confirm the employment details of the candidate including job performance, strengths and weaknesses, etc. We can also support you with negotiating contractual terms including salary, days of leave, bonus and any other necessary terms.
Complete hiring and expansion solution
Taking your business to a new country can be an exciting time but it can also come with a steep learning curve. As a global expansion consulting company, our suite of services can provide support to your business growing in the UK. Our in-country services include, but are not limited to:
- Employment Solutions – Once you’ve chosen your candidate, we can provide a hiring solution without the need to establish a local UK entity. As a global PEO, INS Global acts on your behalf to employ your staff in as little as 48 hours.
- Payroll & Tax outsourcing – By outsourcing payroll management to us, we become your dedicated HR department, relieving you of the administrative burden involved in employing in a new country. Everything is done through our globally accessible payroll software.
- HR Consulting – Our scope of work extends to a whole host of HR activities, so you can have total peace of mind. Our team have experience with the different hiring practices around the world, including in the UK.
Our UK recruitment service: Frequently Asked Questions
- Can you recruit globally? Our consultants can find the right candidate for a position anywhere in the world as we have teams present globally. Just let us know what position you’d like to hire for, and we will take care of the rest.
- How long does the recruitment process take? The whole process takes on average three months from search to hire. Actual time scale depends on the desired candidate’s profile, industry and their current notice period.
- Can you include an aptitude test as part of the evaluation process? Yes. We can accommodate any type of assessment that is necessary to test a candidate’s abilities.
INS Global: Your recruitment partner in the UK
INS Global is a leading recruitment partner for companies seeking to hire globally. As a global PEO with an in-house recruitment team, our talent acquisition service can help simplify your search for candidates in the UK, whilst streamlining your global expansion. Our recruitment specialists are experts in guiding clients through the entire recruitment process. We recruit some of the world’s best talent in a variety of industries so your team can focus on the day job. Contact our specialists today to learn more about how we can help you.