Tradeshows are golden opportunities for your salesmen
Going to a tradeshow is an opportunity to present products, meet potential buyers and have a more accurate view of the market on which a foreign company wants to set itself up. Many international trade fairs are organized in China, you will find below a non-exhaustive list of these shows.
These tradeshows allow having a first contact with potential customers, but you have to be present on the Chinese territory to be able to arrange meetings with buyers after the fair. To go through the service of an umbrella company is a good solution to enable your salesmen to go to these tradeshows, explore the Chinese market and to be present after in order to explore business opportunities with contacts encountered during the fair.
Umbrella company can help you improve your salesmen presence in tradeshows
An umbrella company offers several services to entrepreneurs wishing to enter the Chinese market. The company takes particular care when recruiting skilled and qualified salesmen, legally obtaining their work visas, paying their wages (that is to say, they are hired locally), and handling their insurance and state taxes.
Salesmen can therefore work legally on Chinese territory and focus on their core business, which is the business development and representing the company at tradeshows and meet potential Chinese buyers.
Tradeshows allow meeting with buyers, but they must be reminded after. One encounter on a show rarely leads to the signing of a contract.
Salesmen must be on the Chinese territory to meet new potential buyers and present the product more intimately. Through an umbrella company, a foreign company can also benefit from infrastructures where the salesmen will greet guests and organize tastings and present their products.
This solution is very flexible; it can start your presence in the Chinese market without any risks and without the creation of a structure. Your business will be able to go to tradeshows and sign their first contracts without being confronted to administrative procedures.
How to be at the right place at the right time
You will find below a non-exhaustive list of exhibitions in the fields of wine, food, cosmetics, textiles, electronics, furniture and decoration.
If you want more information on umbrella companies or engage the services of INS Global Consulting, contact us by email to: email@example.com or visit the “Contact” section of our site.
1. Shows in wine field
• 12 to 14 November 2014: Prowine China, wines and spirits in Shanghai
• 28 to 31 March 2015: Wine and spirits fair in Chengdu
• 4 to 6 June 2015 wines and spirits in Beijing, Shenzhen extension
2. Shows in the food area
• 13 to 16 October 2014: BREW AND BEVERAGE, Show for Process Equipment and Packaging in China in Beijing
• 12 to 14 November 2014: FHC CHINA 2014 Food and Hospitality – tradeshow for food products in Shanghai
• 18 to 20 June 2015: Equipment for wine fruits and vegetables businesses in Yinchuan
3. Shows in the field of cosmetics
• 12 to 14 November 2014: The cosmetics industry, tradeshow COSMOPROF ASIA 2014
• 12 to 14 March 2015: PCHI, Tradeshow for personal care and cosmetics, Shanghai
4. Shows in the textile sector
• 21 to 22 October 2014: PREMIERE VISION SHANGHAI 2014 Textile Fair in Shanghai
• 15 to 18 June 2015: SHANGHAITEX, the international exhibition of the textile industry in Shanghai
5. Exhibitions in the field of electronics
• 14 to 17 October 2014: Aleex, International Exhibition for suppliers and manufacturers of electronic equipment in Guangzhou
• 28 to 30 October 2014: CEF, China Electronics Fair in Shanghai
• 17 to 19 March 2015: Fair for Electronics / Photonics in Shanghai
6. Fairs in the field of furniture and decoration
• 10 to 13 September 2014: FMC 2014 fair for Woodworking Furniture Suppliers Machinery and Furniture in Shanghai
• 18 to 20 September 2014: INTERIOR LIFESTYLE SHANGHAI, decoration fair in Shanghai