Over the past few decades, South Korea has become one of the world’s leading economies. With efficient laws, a business-friendly economy and attractive incentives for foreign direct investment, the country is becoming a popular destination in which to do business. However, without the right guidance, hiring in the South Korean market may be fraught with risks and challenges. At INS Global, our expert team can help steer you in the right direction with our Employment Solution, allowing you to start a business in South Korea immediately.
Hire employees in South Korea
It’s a common misconception that you need to incorporate a company when expending your business to a new country. As a Global PEO (Professional Employment Organization), INS Global hires your staff exclusively on your behalf while you continue to manage them from your head office.
We use our already established structure and payroll in South Korea to employ your staff, ensuring that your business remains compliant with South Korean labor law and monthly requirements such as social security deductions and income tax. There’s no need to establish a local structure in South Korea, which can be costly. It’s a flexible, easy way of entering a new market. In addition to these formalities, we handle the visa sponsorship process and contract renewals, taking the hassle out of international expansion.
Why use INS Global as your partner in South Korea?
- HR expertise to power your business – When it comes to HR and employment law in South Korea, we’ve got you covered. Our team keep up to date with the latest changes and ensure you remain on the right side of compliance.
- Local presence – Access the South Korean market without creating a local entity.
- Peace of mind – We assume responsibility of all aspects of your talent’s employment in South Korea, from payroll and tax deductions to expense/benefit management. So, you can have total peace of mind when employing in a new market.
Post-employment support in South Korea
Once your talent is hired in South Korea, our services don’t stop there. We continue to support you with your project in South Korea.
- Monthly payroll management – We handle all payroll and HR matters in South Korea so you don’t have to, handling your employee’s salary, benefits and expense reimbursement.
- Contract renewal or termination – We draft the employment contract and take care of renewals and terminations.
- Long-term support – As your partner in South Korea, we follow the entire life-cycle of your project. If you’re ready to transition to your own entity or need to use our recruitment service, our advisors are on hand to assist and support.
INS Global: Your partner in the South Korean market
As Asia’s leading market entry and corporate services provider, INS Global can help your business enter South Korea quickly and efficiently. Whether you simply want to conduct research in the market or are ready for the next stage of your expansion, our employment solution is a flexible, cost-efficient way of accessing new markets. Contact our advisors today to learn more about how we can help you.