Within the framework of Professional Employment Organization (PEO), INS Global enables an unlimited number of self-employed workers to access the benefits of a Professional Employment Organization (PEO)-based employment. Ideal for expatriates wishing to start or develop their career in China, the Professional Employment Organization offered by INS Global allows foreigners to obtain the Chinese work visa.
What is Professional Employment Organization?
A Professional Employment Organization (PEO) facilitates the outsourcing of the employer-employee relationship to a third party. It is used notably in cases of hiring abroad because a non-Chinese company cannot legally recruit or provide a visa for an employee in China. The employer/employee relationship therefore becomes one of employer – intermediary company – employee:
- The employee, who carries out services for the client company;
- The client company, to whom the employee brings their expertise on a project;
- The Professional Employment Organization company, who invoices the client company and pays the employee a salary.
To define the terms of the relationship between the different parties, the Professional Employment Organization company signs a work contract with the employee, as well as a service provision contract with the client company.
Our Professional Employment Organization service
INS Global offers a complete range of administrative and legal support services in collaboration with local professionals to create and develop our clients’ activities in China.
Our solutions have been devised to allow our clients to save time on employee administration procedures, and to focus their resources on the core of their business. We offer support in:
- The establishment of a payment structure for the employee;
- Consultancy on complicated negotiations regarding local staff contracts;
- Administrative procedure management, including contract renewals or terminations.
Are you looking to develop your activity in China? We accompany and support you in reaching your objectives using our Professional Employment Organization service. Present in China since 2006, hundreds of professionals and companies have already benefited from our experience, knowledge of Chinese culture and expertise.
What does Employment Solutions include?
How to Proceed ?
- HIRE a representative
- DEFINE the mission & contract
- SIGN the contract
- ON-BOARD and administrative procedures
- DEVELOP your business