It’s a common misconception that you need to establish a foreign entity to expand and operate in another country. Our PEO solution allows your company to enter and hire in Taiwan without setting up a foreign entity straight away. It’s the perfect solution if you’re thinking of taking your first steps into the Taiwanese market.
Why starting and growing and their business in Taiwan
As the 7th largest economy in Asia, Taiwan offers attractive opportunities to Western businesses and provides an excellent gateway to access other economies in the region. Companies setting up in Taiwan can benefit from favourable tax advantages including reduced corporate tax when compared to its Asian neighbours.
Why use a PEO in Taiwan?
We can help you:
- To hire employees in record time,
- To focus on driving your company’s growth in a new market,
- To be compliant with employment and tax law in Taiwan,
- To reduce time spent processing HR and administrative tasks,
- To streamline your global expansion.
Why use INS Global as your PEO in Taiwan?
- Full employment – Your employee is legally employed by INS Global in Taiwan exclusively on your behalf.
- Compliance – Your employee’s salary is processed through our payroll in Taiwan with tax deducted and paid to the relevant authorities.
- Peace of mind – We remain up to date with the latest changes to employment and tax law in Taiwan so you don’t have to.
- Ongoing support – We offer visa application support for your foreign employee as well as accompanying them through the onboarding process.
- Streamlined and transparent approach – We invoice you every month for our services including your employee’s wage, benefits and expense reimbursement.
Taiwan offers a whole host of advantages to foreign businesses looking to tap into new and emerging markets. Situated within close proximity to the capitals of the ASEAN countries, it boasts an educated workforce, sound legal environment and emphasis on intellectual property rights, making it a strong contender among other Asian nations. Take your business and staff to Taiwan today with our comprehensive PEO solution.