Job title: Head of Marketing
Reports to: Managing Director
INS Global Consulting is a one-stop solution for companies seeking to expand their business in Asia-Pacific. We help our clients to bypass the operational complexities in emerging markets by simplifying human resource management and by offering an alternative business framework which minimizes risks
- Manage our transition from using third-party agencies to supervising an in-house team and bring in reliable freelancers
- Manage the website and continuously find ways to improve its content and format
- Possess hands-on experience in digital marketing. in particular, in the optimization of content for Google (SEO, SEM, etc.)
- Build Value Propositions and give support to the sales teams during Tenders/RFP/Biddings
- Maintain our level of presence on social media and improve our strategy in order to bring in more followers on LinkedIn and other relevant platforms
- Build a CRM strategy including the launch of a newsletter targeted to our clients, partners and prospects
- Be the source of new marketing initiatives and ideas
- Education: Bachelor degree or above.
- At least 3 years significant experience in Overseas Digital Marketing
- Strong practical knowledge of Google ads and other online marketing tools/resources
- Do-er, Resourceful, Autonomous and Flexible
- Native or Fluent in English. Proficiency in Mandarin and/or other languages is a plus.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
If you are interested, kindly send your CV in English to: [email protected]