It’s a common misconception that you need to establish a foreign entity to expand and operate in another country. Our PEO solution allows your company to enter and hire in Japan without setting up a foreign entity straight away. It’s the perfect solution if you’re thinking of taking your first steps into the Japanese market.
Business opportunity Japan
Known for being at the forefront of innovation and experimental, futuristic technology, Japan presents considerable opportunities to Western businesses in a wide variety of sectors. As the world’s biggest producer of cars, Japan is a particularly attractive option for those in the automotive industry, as well as retail, biotechnology and I.T. With the correct strategy and partner to work with, it’s possible for foreign businesses to reap the benefits of Japan’s thriving market.
Why use a PEO in Japan?
We can help you:
- To hire employees in record time,
- To focus on driving your company’s growth in a new market,
- To be compliant with Japanese employment and tax law,
- To reduce time spent processing HR and administrative tasks,
- To streamline your global expansion.
Why use INS Global as your PEO in Japan?
- Full employment – Your employee is legally employed by INS Global in Japan exclusively on your behalf.
- Compliance – Your employee’s salary is processed through our payroll in Japan with tax deducted and paid to the relevant authorities.
- Peace of mind – We remain up to date with the latest changes to employment and tax law in Japan so you don’t have to.
- Ongoing support – We offer visa application support for your foreign employee as well as accompanying them through the onboarding process.
- Streamlined and transparent approach – We invoice you every month for our services including your employee’s wage, benefits and expense reimbursement.
Expanding into Japan doesn’t mean you need to set up a costly subsidiary. Give your business a truly competitive edge and take your brand to Japan with our PEO solution. Our service means that your talent can quickly and efficiently be in Japan’s exciting cities, working on your company’s expansion.