Whether it be to conduct market research, increase awareness of your brand or carry out commercial activity, doing business successfully in a new territory often requires a company to have its eyes and ears on the ground. In the case of Malaysia, this means registering your business and hiring staff in compliance with local labor laws. However, contrary to popular belief, the easiest and most flexible way to enter a new market is not by creating a local entity, but by using a PEO.
What is a PEO?
A Professional Employment Organization is an employment solution that is outsourced to a third party, which allows companies to hire and do business in a foreign country, such as Malaysia, without the need to establish a costly local entity. As the PEO/EOR (Employer of Record) with an existing local structure in Malaysia, we hire your staff exclusively on your behalf, allowing you to enter the market quickly and efficiently. Whether you’re looking to hire one employee or a full department, our solution provides a low-risk option for hiring in a new market.
Moreover, as the company incorporation process can take several months, our PEO service also works as in interim solution or as a flexible market-entry solution, allowing you to first test the market without making a substantial financial commitment.
How does our PEO in Malaysia work?
When using INS Global as your PEO, your employee(s) will be hired by us, exclusively on your behalf, while you maintain daily control over your staff. As the Employer of Record (EOR), we handle all of the administrative requirements involved in expanding to Malaysia such as payroll management, tax, visa sponsorship and ongoing compliance with Malaysian employment law, allowing you to fully focus on your business in a new market.
Advantages of using a PEO in Malaysia
- Focus on your core business – Our team take care of all that is administrative when employing in Malaysia, allowing you to fully focus on your business operations.
- Access to HR expertise – We take the hassle out of employing in a foreign country. When you use a PEO in Malaysia, there’s no need to read up about complex employment law or how to calculate social security contributions. We’ve got you covered.
- Quick and easy route to expansion – Expand your presence and hire staff in a matter of days, not weeks.
HR Expertise to power your business
Once your talent is hired in Malaysia, our support doesn’t stop there. We handle all the administrative work so you don’t have to.
- Monthly payroll management – We process your employee(s) payroll on a monthly basis, deducting tax and social security and remitting to the relevant authorities.
- Contract renewal and termination – We support you through the contract renewal and termination process. In the case of termination, we ensure that the termination is in line with local laws and regulations.
INS Global: Your Expansion Partner in Malaysia
Looking to expand to Malaysia? Partner with Asia’s leading Global PEO today and simplify your global expansion with our PEO solution. Contact our consultants today to learn more about how we can help you.