It’s a common misconception that you need to establish a foreign entity to expand and operate in another country. Our PEO solution allows your company to enter and hire in Hong Kong without setting up a foreign entity straight away. It’s the perfect solution if you’re thinking of taking your first steps into the Hong Kong market.
Why Start your Business in Hong Kong
Renowned as an easy place to do business in Asia, Hong Kong’s business-friendly regulatory environment puts it among the number one places to do business in Asia. Strategic location, attractive tax regime and effective legal system are among the many reasons why western businesses choose the Special Administrative Region as their next market to enter. Expand to Hong Kong and take your staff with you. Our PEO solution will help your business reach new heights.
Advantages of using a PEO in Hong Kong
A Professional Employment Organization (PEO) comes in handy for business entities who chose not to directly recruit workers on assignment, in a different state or another country. INS Global can help you:
- To hire employees in record time,
- To focus on driving your company’s growth in a new market,
- To be compliant with Hong Kong employment and tax system in HK,
- To reduce time spent processing HR and administrative tasks,
- To streamline your global expansion.
Why use INS Global as your PEO in Hong Kong?
- Full employment – Your employee is legally employed by INS Global in Hong Kong exclusively on your behalf.
- Compliance – Your employee’s salary is processed through our payroll in Hong Kong with tax deducted and paid to the relevant authorities.
- Peace of mind – We remain up to date with the latest changes to employment and tax law in Hong Kong so you don’t have to.
- Ongoing support – We offer visa application support for your foreign employee as well as accompanying them through the onboarding process.
- Streamlined and transparent approach – We invoice you every month for our services including your employee’s wage, benefits and expense reimbursement.
Whether you’re ready for your next stage of expansion or simply want to conduct some market research, our team have the expertise in over 15 countries in the Asia-Pacific region to help make your expansion goals a reality. Use our PEO solution as an efficient, low risk way to enter the Hong Kong market today.